|Our Head of Purchasing, Leon Schrodt, had a very unusual idea for his proposal: he convinced Empathy Shoes in Berlin to send him shoes with "Will You Marry Me?" lasered on the soles in mirror writing. Reportedly, a couple of footprints in the snow were enough to get the desired "Yes". Success, so far.|
Here is a link with pictures of the successful act: Empathyshoes Blog
I must say though, a few questions cross my mind in this regard:
1. What if the beloved woman does not want to follow me a few metres behind as befits?
2. How do I propose if there is no snow?
3. Is there a pair of shoes with "Yes" and "No", so that my girlfriend, hopping on one leg, might stamp her answer?
4. While walking through the snow and looking ahead, how do I make sure that no other woman is walking behind me?
5. Does this also work in the sandbox or on the beach if there is no snow available?
However, it is a brilliant idea, and in advance all the best wishes for a wonderful wedding. Of course, we will now have to order some shoes with "Jarltech" soles as a wedding gift. They even have a second advantage: walking on tiptoes, you should be able to print "Ja", which means "Yes" in German. ;)